cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am considering an upgrade, o2 deals are really poor in comparison with other providers, wanted to do live chat with o2 but website is really poor and chat not available, been with o2 years and they dont seem to be bothered wether i stay or not.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12053 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
There are some issues with getting hold of o2 customer services, both on the phone and live chat.
You can try going in store, or try this link that others have been successful on - http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/chatnow

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12053 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions
There are some issues with getting hold of o2 customer services, both on the phone and live chat.
You can try going in store, or try this link that others have been successful on - http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/chatnow

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous There are problems with wait times but it is worth persevering. Dont use live chat though you need to speak to someone and ask to be put through to retentions. You may get a reduction in tariff... though there is no guarantee http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
O2 don't price match either so if you were hoping for that, don't waste your time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Anonymous If you think you can get a better deal elsewhere, and O2 won't play ball, then you should think about switching, but rather than just thinking about what you'll be paying, you need to consider coverage as well. If you've been with O2 for many years, you're obviously happy with the way your phone works in the places you frequent most. If you're thinking of switching providers, you need to make sure you'll be getting at least as good of a signal from a different network as you get from O2. The only way to be sure of that is to try a Pay & Go sim from the network you're thinking of switching to. On site coverage checkers are not reliable, and will only give you a general idea of what your signal will be. Getting a better deal isn't worth much if you find you can't use your phone the way you've been used to using it. I'm not in any way trying to sway you to stay with O2. It's just something for you to think about.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Be thankful live chat were unavailable. As said, go instore or try calling if you think you can get a discount.

Message 6 of 6