Did you mean: 

upgrade question

cpunter2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello just a couple of question , 

Im currently on a 12 month sim only , and was told by 02 i can upgrade after 6 months to a handset does this sound right ?

Also will I be credit checked again for a upgrade and second question , Will I automaticaly be put on to a 02 refresh account when I upgrade 

Many Thanks

Carl

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You can upgrade after 3 months to a full refresh tariff with phone.there are no credit checks on upgrades but you must have paid on time whilst on the simo tariff.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
You can upgrade after 3 months to a full refresh tariff with phone.there are no credit checks on upgrades but you must have paid on time whilst on the simo tariff.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

T&C’s here https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/sim-only-upgrade-to-refresh-after-3-months-terms-and...

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

cpunter2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can I just ask why you said 3 months , as just spoken to customer services and they said 6 months , why all the inacurate infomation 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
See the T&C's in post #3 above mate

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5