cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

On 26th October 2012, I signed a 12 months contract with O2 sales person in London; who signed and confirmed that I will get iphone5 after 3 months. Now today she is saying that I have to wait another 3 months! This is very disappointing and I don't know what to do! But this is not fair at all. This should not be the ethics of business. O2 must obey the rules of business.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If you have it in writing she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Your best bet is to speak to her superior if she won't comply. If not you'll have to lodge a formal complaint.

Not everyone has a myo2 account my friend. If they did I wouldn't of bothered asking;)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Take your number out mate its a public forum don't want anyone selling your details:)

What contract was it?

Do you have the upgrade in writing?

Finally do you have a myo2 account?

welcome to the forums:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You need to edit your post to remove the mobile number or you may get unwanted spam.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
contract was o2 simplicity + 12 months @£20/m upgrade 3 months is written by the salesperson in the pay monthly mobile agreement application form which is also signed by her. of course i have an myo2 account.
Message 4 of 5

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If you have it in writing she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Your best bet is to speak to her superior if she won't comply. If not you'll have to lodge a formal complaint.

Not everyone has a myo2 account my friend. If they did I wouldn't of bothered asking;)
Message 5 of 5