Did you mean: 

upgrade due next week can i change 4 days before

jsmith_00
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi

My upgrade is due next week however can i sort it out today or do i have to wait till next week?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can upgrade early by paying a fast track fee, the fee will be displayed within MyO2 and then you can decide from there if it's worth waiting or not.

Bare in mind if you upgrade online or over the phone then you wont get your phone until Monday or Tuesday anyway so depending on how you're doing it might be best waiting until your free upgrade date.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes do it on O2 homepage or via your myo2 or in the shop or independents such as cpw if You don't want a refresh deal.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can upgrade early by paying a fast track fee, the fee will be displayed within MyO2 and then you can decide from there if it's worth waiting or not.

Bare in mind if you upgrade online or over the phone then you wont get your phone until Monday or Tuesday anyway so depending on how you're doing it might be best waiting until your free upgrade date.
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

If you ring O2 on 202 From your phone they will advise you on your options.

Your so close to your upgrade date they may even quash the small amount it would probably be.

Let us know how you get on.

slight_smile
Message 5 of 5