Good, so that's gone full circle and back to the start then Smiley Tongue

Tis always the way.....Smiley Tongue

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,885

Re: unlocking phone

Rolleys

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 124
Kudos: 177
Solutions: 44

Would appear some are posting for the sake of posting, adding no real value. Just like this post Smiley Tongue
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Topics: 765

@Curr946 wrote:
Would appear some are posting for the sake of posting, adding no real value. Just like this post Smiley Tongue

Not really. I was making an observation as I learnt something new today.....I make no apologies for that.....

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83

Discussions regarding the ins and outs of various methods of unlocking and when such info is relevant, surely offers more to a forum about mobile telecommunications than some topics?

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,246

@viridis wrote:
Discussions regarding the ins and outs of various methods of unlocking and when such info is relevant, surely offers more to a forum about mobile telecommunications than some topics?

Couldn't agree more @viridis and what's relevant is that people are aware of all aspects of a topic. It's a telecommunications community and we all can learn a little. I certainly do and have....

Anonymous

Why dont O2 tell you when they give out the PAC code, that as soon as you put in the new provider SIM, that O2 are going to lock the phone? And that you will need to ask them to then take 3 days unlocking your phone? 

10 weeks it has taken me to solve the puzzle - 4 sim cards, hours on the phone to new provider. Finally, O2 own up to what they have done. 

not impressed. Glad I have left. 

Topics: 571
Solutions: 15,885

Sorry but your post makes no sense as it stands.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 765

Sooooo...now I am confused. O2 give you your PAC code and you put a new providers sim in the phone...and O2 lock it? O2 who you are no longer with?? Confused

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83

The phone was always locked....