cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocke the device

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm using I phone 5. It was locked with 3 Mobail. I unlocked with 3 mobail successfully. Than I insert O2 sim and It's been locked with O2. Now I don't know what M I suppose to do? Can any one help me regarding this.
Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Should have said plastic toy android
Message 11 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144344 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
At least you could get it unlocked wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
True but all iPhones can now be unlocked
Message 13 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
The fact that the iPhone 5 couldn't be unlocked for so long just shows you what an exclusive premium product it is slight_smile
Message 14 of 28

MI5
  • 144344 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I'm sure all those happy customers that were stuck would locked phones would agree with that mate wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well if they didn't like it they should have brought sim free like I did:)
Message 16 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Damien not everyone has £500 + to spend at Apple like we have.

02 did take the wee wee on how long they gave in before allowing unlocking and still charge £15 for the service slight_smile
Message 17 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree but then if you haven't got the money and you sign up with a company for 18,24 months I don't really see how you can complain that they won't allow you to use another network but that's just my take on it
Message 18 of 28

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Great to see that this is being discussed in such detail, but please try and keep it on-topic in relation to NIrav's issue.

However, this is a helpful discussion, so feel free to start one slight_smile

Thanks, Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 19 of 28

MI5
  • 144344 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Unfortunatley, we can't advise any further without more input from the OP. The phone, if correctly unlocked in the first place, will not re-lock. This appears to be an unofficial unlock which has caused the issue so I can only suggest nirav goes back to where he got it unlocked in the first place for an explanation......

Currently using:
Message 20 of 28