Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

unlimited web bold on...Any other charges??

Im considering changing my contract from the free texts one to the unlimited web bolt on. Sorry if this has been asked before but i always find with things like this there is always some hidden was to charge you for stuff.
If i take this out am will i get charged for anything while im using web on my phone?
I use Wifi in our home but what about when im out and about? Will i be able to use wap and onlie features without any cost at all?
Many thanks
daz
Anonymous

Yes you would be able to use the web while out and about without incurring additional charges (as long as you don't run afoul of the 'fair use' policy).
Anonymous

cheers fiish. I always find the you always get hid with some little extra...like you have to be wearing wellies or stood on a mountain hopping on 1 leg. I donr use it a lot...just when im bored for half an hour or so. cheers
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

...like you have to be wearing wellies or stood on a mountain hopping on 1 leg.

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy very good...like that!!
Anonymous

yeah i hate to sound like a moaner but i try to read into things as much as poss (or bothered) i dont mind paying for stuff i know im going to be billed for but its the hidden ones tha make me :robotmad:
unfortunalty its the way of the world eh
Highlighted
Anonymous

whenever i used to go on line with my n95 and wifi wasnt available i was always confused to which connection to chose. Why is everything so complicated now a days.