cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unhappy customer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

my name is lamine Ouarezki, i have being with o2 for over 3 years, I have 5 accounts with o2 currently paying over £250 basic contract, i have being a loyal customer and my bills are always paid in time, however i am hugely disapointed at the way o2 having being dealing with mu recent enquiry

I contacted o2 last week requesting a better deal as i am a loyal customer ( equals 5 customer) who is paying the same price as a new person who just joined o2, th lady i spoke to put me through to a Manager who wasnt helpful at all as he kept saying that our deals and contacts are excetly as see and how we cant offer anything better, I tried to explain to him that I am loyal customer paying huge amount of money each month and i expect o2 to recognise that, he said he would look into it and call me within 24 hours,he didnt call backl!!!!!

2 days later i called customer services spoke to a lady on the phone who wasnt much help as she said there is no record that i spoke to a manager on the phone or a request for a call back!!!

i called back spoke to another unhelpful guy who said that we cant offer you a better deal...... and that the manager i spoke  to who was menat to call me back two days ago declined my request

I have since contacted o2 on twitter and they have refered me to this area for feedback

Shocking service and very very unhappy customer

I look forward to your reply

lamine

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23537 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum. O2 does not monitor this site. O2 operates a fair deal for all policy. Both old and new customers are offered the same deals. Loyalty counts for nothing. The only way you might get offered a better deal is to speak to customer service and tell them that you want to leave O2. Retentions might then offer a 'sweetener'. You always have the option to look elsewhere, but you should always consider who provides the best signal where you live and work. A 'good deal' is worthless without that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23537 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum. O2 does not monitor this site. O2 operates a fair deal for all policy. Both old and new customers are offered the same deals. Loyalty counts for nothing. The only way you might get offered a better deal is to speak to customer service and tell them that you want to leave O2. Retentions might then offer a 'sweetener'. You always have the option to look elsewhere, but you should always consider who provides the best signal where you live and work. A 'good deal' is worthless without that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2