cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view and print bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please could you allow access on my accounts so that I can easily view and print the monthly bills as I need to produce them for my business and I have been having difficulty over the past few months.

Many Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

If you click on view my bill in My O2 from your pc you should get the option to download as pdf which can then be printed off. If you don't get this option speak to O2 on 202.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Look In your myo2.

It's not available to payg customers.

We are all customers here so cannot access your account.

Link http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

O2 customer services can send them too if you ring them.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

If you click on view my bill in My O2 from your pc you should get the option to download as pdf which can then be printed off. If you don't get this option speak to O2 on 202.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Please could you allow access on my accounts so that I can easily view and print the monthly bills as I need to produce them for my business and I have been having difficulty over the past few months.

Many Thanks

Hi TLR and welcome slight_smile

This is a customer to customer forum so you will need to contact CS for account releated issues.

Hopefully they can fix any issues you have with your My O2 account checking facility.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4