unable to top up and unable to contact o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to contact o2.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
As for being "bloody difficult" as a payg customer you can speak to Customer Services on 4445 from your o2 handset.

Perhaps you might like to share why exactly it was difficult today so we can see if we are able to assist.
Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very sorry, didn,t mean to offend anyone.    Probably just feeling a little bit irate.  Sorry to all once again slight_smile

Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Understandable and no harm done.

What appears to be the issue? Can we assist? We do have some payg experts who pop in here although probably in the morning now.
Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will try o2 again in the am. the problem is that bought a new amazon fire phone which i am unable to buy a contract as the website seems to be constantly. i have tried to do this several times today, which has left me a little irate and frustrated.
Sorry once again for being extremely short and obtuse.
Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
There have been lots of issues with o2's online ordering system of late @Anonymous

Is there an o2 store near you? If so pop in and they will do it all for you and marine even show you around your new phone. 😆
Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Alternatively you could also get an o2 contract sim from Carphone Warehouse, probably cheaper too as they have all sorts of deals on sim only tariffs
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry my nearest o2 outlet is 162 miles away, and a ferry journey. but thanks anyway.

Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Argh ok wow. I am guessing CPW no good either.

You can ring o2 from a landline on 0344 809 0202 from 8am.
Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks mate , will try tomorrow, you've been very informative. slight_smile
Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are very welcome. Hopefully you will be sorted very quickly.

If you have to order online due to location then do think about CPW. I got both mine from there and you can order o2 contract sim only from them.
Message 20 of 21