cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

txt from Turkey

Anonymous
Not applicable

As of the 24 October I stopped receiving txt meaasage from my bank and friends in Turkey if they are using Turkcell. Looking around other forums this seems to be a common problem. Although I've talked to O2 help they wernt interested as I can get txt from UK and US.

Anybody had similar problems or would O2 like to comment

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Try a search of the forum ( I remember some issues reported but can't remember which countries).
It's unlikely O2 will comment as this is a customer forum.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

As of the 24 October I stopped receiving txt meaasage from my bank and friends in Turkey if they are using Turkcell. Looking around other forums this seems to be a common problem. Although I've talked to O2 help they wernt interested as I can get txt from UK and US.

Anybody had similar problems or would O2 like to comment

It also looks as if it may be an issue with Turkcell..... Is there any chance one of your friends could try using another network (if one available)...just to try and see if indeed Turkcell is the problem?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3