Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

two contracts into one?

I opened two accounts in April 2010, one for me and one for my partner. They are separate accounts and other than one having insurance they are identical. I have now decided I would like these accounts to become one. So two numbers, two tarrifs but from the one account. is this possible?
Highlighted
Topics: 24
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

Re: two contracts into one?

Do you mean one bank account then yes, just amend the direct debit details.
Highlighted
Anonymous

They both come out of the same bank account already. Sorry if I'm making this difficult, I'm technically stupid. Currently two direct debits at 55 and 70. I'd like one direct debit at 125. Is this possible? I realise it would effect my rewards status. Which is what im aiming for.
Highlighted
Topics: 24
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

Hmmm, don't think you can do that but maybe someone else will be along later to say otherwise. However, you might be better off ringing CS and discussing it with them.
Highlighted
Anonymous

As far as I know you would not be able to take over a contract in your partners name. O2 do not care where the payment comes from so you or anyone else can pay the bill. But the contract remains with the person who passed the credit check and as far as I know you can't change that without ending original contract.
Highlighted
Anonymous

They both come out of the same bank account already. Sorry if I'm making this difficult, I'm technically stupid. Currently two direct debits at 55 and 70. I'd like one direct debit at 125. Is this possible? I realise it would effect my rewards status. Which is what im aiming for.

No, I'm afraid it's not possible.Smiley Happy