Did you mean: 

trying to port my number to 02

bigal993
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Guyz

Im trying to port my number from vodaphone to 02, i have filled in the online form supplied the pac code, but it keeps failing saying answers dont match, its aking for a password i use to speak to customer servcies, i havent set one, so it asks what my plan is, i filled that in but still failed, tried calling tried live chat, tried tweeting NOTHNG !!

i know these are difficult times, but a company thye size of 02, offering zero cusomer support is awful.

any ideas guyz

thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@bigal993 

Porting is taking ages currently so you just have to keep trying with CS

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@bigal993 Apart from anything else, O2 don't port numbers on the weekend. They never have.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

bigal993
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you for your reply, i can understand it taking ages, but it keeps failng saying things are wrong, but not being able to speak to anyone i cant even begin the process, i wouldnt mind if it came back saying its in progress, ive been onto myo2, and even that says opps somethng went wrong try later , if the my o2 down ?

Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@bigal993 The only thing you can do is try to reach customer service, which is next to impossible at this time. Your only chance is to try at 8 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5