cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to pay phonebill

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried 3 times now to pay my bill and you have now turnd my phone off, i asked my bank if they could change bank details and my address they said no you have to put in manually please i am trying to pay can someone help

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Either pay online through My O2 or call customer service and make payment over the phone.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried paying my bill a few times on the phone and online- there's no problem with the card, I don't know why it won't take. It's a different card than what I have registered with, but I can't find a way to update my account or anything. I'm cut off and the automated payment line is of no use.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You will need to call CS to register the card first http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It seems a few people have had this problem lately. Best option is to call them from either a friends phone or a landline.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

It doesnt say anything that hasn't been said already but heres a link to the 02 support site for bills and payments

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/bills-and-payment/managing-your-bill-and-payments#qs

Message 6 of 6