Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer my number to o2

Brydo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, i just got my o2 sim today and have put it into another mobile at the moment, the reason being is that when i joined o2 ( 1OTH aPRIL ) i asked them to transfer my own mobile number over and issued them with my PAC code . how do i now proceed NOW that i have the sim ? thanks in advance 

Brydo

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27627 Solutions

@Brydo 

You'll need to call customer service but ports are taking a long time currently Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Brydo
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

customer services are only dealing with theft and fraud i believe at the moment , 

thanks

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27627 Solutions
Just try any number and any option to get through. Online forms aren't working due to short staff so the only other option is do nothing and wait until things are back to normal.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

ali23
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would love to know the answer to this as I'm ion the same boat.  I also would like to know why I'm charged from the day i signed up when i only got my sim card yesterday

Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
If you have been charged but didn't have your sim you can call and ask for the airtime to be refunded.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 6