Did you mean: 

transfer contract to me from my son

Gillymilly1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi   

Many years ago my son brought  2 phones for him and myself  We have finished paying for the phones and he is now with another company I am still with o2 .I keep asking for the contract to be put into my name as if I have a question they will not talk to me and he is not always with me , they say they will send out forms or I get sent from one to another getting nowhere . Can I please have the bills put into my name as I am the one who pays them (as you can check this) and resolve this matter once and for all.

Yours Faithfully

G Miller

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Unfortunately no one here can help as we are all customers helping other customers . 

Only customerservices can resolve this issue and it is not an easy one to resolve as you have found out .

You could start a new sim only contract in you name and get your son to transfer your existing number to the new contract thus ending the contract in his name etc . 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Unfortunately no one here can help as we are all customers helping other customers . 

Only customerservices can resolve this issue and it is not an easy one to resolve as you have found out .

You could start a new sim only contract in you name and get your son to transfer your existing number to the new contract thus ending the contract in his name etc . 

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 4

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
What you'll have to do is take out a SIM only or get a new contract phone and have your son with you by phone or go into store and hell have to give permission to change the number to keep
Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Gillymilly1, please let us know how you're getting on with these two contracts, and welcome to the forum! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4