Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

im not happy at all with o2 phoned up 3 weeks ago about getting internet access on my contract phoned o2 customer service male operator told me i have 1mb usage per day for free on my account..checked this months bill and have been chaged £5.10 for internet usage..

phoned o2 to complain said nothing we can do..(i see i must be lieing)..so said i want to cancel my account..cancelation dept said would give me £2.60 ..wow i have lost total loyality to o2 never again will i get an o2 contract..totaly disgusted..treated me as if it was all my faulty..

please be aware when phone o2 double check there information before use.
Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,850
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

totaly disgusted with o2

How many mb of data di you use each day as 1mb is not a lot. What did your bill say?
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

on my contract 1mb usage with cost £1.00 per day maxium was told that 1mb would last 1 hour i just dont believe anything o2 say
my bill say £5.10 mobile internet browsing and downloads
toatl rip off ..try to make me upgrade to £25 a month for unlimited usage of the internet + extra 200 minutes..
if i was vodafone i could pay £5 for unlimited internet
Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

Have you checked that you didn't use more than one megabyte?
Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

Have you checked that you didn't use more than one megabyte?

I don't think you are going to get the answer to this pertinent question! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: totaly disgusted with o2

im not happy at all with o2 phoned up 3 weeks ago about getting internet access on my contract phoned o2 customer service male operator told me i have 1mb usage per day for free on my account..checked this months bill and have been chaged £5.10 for internet usage..
phoned o2 to complain said nothing we can do..(i see i must be lieing)..so said i want to cancel my account..cancelation dept said would give me £2.60 ..wow i have lost total loyality to o2 never again will i get an o2 contract..totaly disgusted..treated me as if it was all my faulty..
please be aware when phone o2 double check there information before use.

My bet is that you exceeded your allowance or never listened properly in the first place, therefore it is all your "faulty"!!!
Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,850
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

totaly disgusted with o2

on my contract 1mb usage with cost £1.00 per day maxium was told that 1mb would last 1 hour i just dont believe anything o2 say
my bill say £5.10 mobile internet browsing and downloads
toatl rip off ..try to make me upgrade to £25 a month for unlimited usage of the internet + extra 200 minutes..
if i was vodafone i could pay £5 for unlimited internet

Well that is different to 1mb included free. So if you used you mobile phone on the web for 30 days that would be £30 max no matter how much data you used.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

my only gripe is i was told rubbish on the phone in the first place + it just show up o2 as not being the best phone provider make there customer service look really bad, but theres always vodafone
Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

my only gripe is i was told rubbish on the phone in the first place + it just show up o2 as not being the best phone provider make there customer service look really bad, but theres always vodafone

So what you are saying is that for a fiver you found it necessary to join this forum, never to contribute anything worthwhile in the future, so that you can tell us that you are jumping ship. It is all your faulty, stop whinging! Gawd, I am on form today!

Good luck to you, don't let the door hit you on the **** on the way out!
Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

You self-moderating now AF?

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I agree with everyone else.

And ger, its £5 for internet on O2 as well Dear, but unlike Voda O2 don't cap it and it also includes free WI-FI access.