Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

You self-moderating now AF?

I know, I am ashamed of myself!

I am trying to reform, but sometimes whinging wonkers really get on my nerves.

They think that O2 lives in here and that if they moan enough they will get some cash back.

I moan, when I get ignored and O2 seems really good at that. But never would I moan about paying for a service I have used, then declare that O2 mislead me.

Having seen the language issues that are clearly obvious, I find ger1966 guilty of annoyance and that he/she should serve 18-24months with some other lucky network. I fear I might meet him/her again on some Vodafone forum that I will end up migrating to.
Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

well whatever im just making sure that my experience are heard that what forum are for ..fact are fact..i was mislead fact ..so dont try and big your self up on the back of my fact base post thank you
Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

Mind you AF the Vodafone forum is quite good, official Voda employees who can look into your account and make changes if needed. They even seem to have a sense of humour so should take you in their stride! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

well whatever im just making sure that my experience are heard that what forum are for ..fact are fact..i was mislead fact ..so dont try and big your self up on the back of my fact base post thank you

No fear of bigging myself on the back of this nonsense.

You still haven't provided the information requested by people in here, more than willing to advise you.

Congratulations, you are my first offical TALON. This is a new acronym I have just invented for time-wasting, attention seekers.
Highlighted
Anonymous

totaly disgusted with o2

All you did was ignore people like me who asked you questions to try to get to the bottom of it and help you. For all you know, we may have been able to help you sort it out.
Can you see how that would look to people?
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

totaly disgusted with o2

Could you keep the noise down a bit in this thread, I am trying to follow the latest on the Election and I can't concentrate. Smiley Wink
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1