cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to make and recieve voice calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am getting slowly familiar with the Binatone SM300. With the help of O2 chat line reached the point when I make a call to it or from it, a voice come up instructing to press numbers when I press say 1 it then goes of into instructing to press another series of numbers. I am completely lost. My O2 account has credit of £30+. It seems if I press the series of correct numbers that O2 will allow connection, phone will become operational.  O2 account shows my device and contact numbers of my account. How does one make my mobile  send and recieve voice calls? I can make and recieve messages.

My passed purchse of mobiles was from the town shop and they got it running. This one was purchased on-line. So i am on a deap learning run. Appreciate advice and help, Thanks.Beaver.

PS: when i go through making a call at the end when It displays my balance displays  £0.00, which I think means that my account is not active??

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23216 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3693 Solutions

I recall you posting last week about finding the user manual, which I believe you did. Who did you purchase it online from?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
If your balance is zero you won't be able to make any calls (unless you have allowances?).
I would think that you need to top up your sim card http://www.o2.co.uk/topup
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 14

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23216 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3693 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
If your balance is zero you won't be able to make any calls (unless you have allowances?).

OP said earlier in his post that he has £30+ worth of credit. A bit confusing.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

OP said earlier in his post that he has £30+ worth of credit. A bit confusing.

It is - Maybe the sim swap has not been completed ?

http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I recieved a pdf and a large print paper guide by contacting 'enquiries@binatone-support.co.uk From Sarah Bellwood, Binatone Customer Service.I downloaded the pdf she gave and phoned 0844 557 9677 who sent me the printed edition. beaver

Message 6 of 14

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Sounds like good customer service - Some bedtime reading for you slight_smile

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I followed instructions sent by community. I went back to the chat line I ended up no where. I might as well cancel my O2 account get my money back it always ends give us some one you phoned Which i do and they refuse.

Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I followed instructions sent by community. I went back to the chat line I ended up no where. I might as well cancel my O2 account get my money back it always ends give us some one you phoned Which i do and they refuse.

Can you pop into an O2 store and explain your problem to one of the staff there?

Take your phone with you and I'm sure they will help you......

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

is there one in sheffield?

Message 10 of 14