cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to make and recieve voice calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am getting slowly familiar with the Binatone SM300. With the help of O2 chat line reached the point when I make a call to it or from it, a voice come up instructing to press numbers when I press say 1 it then goes of into instructing to press another series of numbers. I am completely lost. My O2 account has credit of £30+. It seems if I press the series of correct numbers that O2 will allow connection, phone will become operational.  O2 account shows my device and contact numbers of my account. How does one make my mobile  send and recieve voice calls? I can make and recieve messages.

My passed purchse of mobiles was from the town shop and they got it running. This one was purchased on-line. So i am on a deap learning run. Appreciate advice and help, Thanks.Beaver.

PS: when i go through making a call at the end when It displays my balance displays  £0.00, which I think means that my account is not active??

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149328 Posts
  • 666 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Yes, 2 in Meadow Hall, 1 on Division Street and 1 in Fargate.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I phoned division street they indicated they could not help in getting operational.Thanks for your reply,

Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149328 Posts
  • 666 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions

@Toby any chance you can advise anything to help at all pls?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 14

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23987 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

Sorry to hear you're still having so many problems. I know you said you bought this phone online, but you did say in your first post that you used to buy from a local store and they always helped to get your phone working. Maybe you should call into that store and ask them if they can help? Worst they could do is say no. Might be worth a try.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 14