Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

text and web anniversary date

hi
basically my text and web anniversary date was on the 5th of January, i missed it because i had money leftover. if i top up now will my next anniversary date be a month from today (or whenever i decide to top up) or will it be the 5th of February (a month from my original anniversary date) in which case i wont bother as i'll only have the texts for a week (ish)

hope this makes sense
please let me know if you have any idea
sorry if a similar topic has already been posted i couldn't find any.
thanks a lot Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: text and web anniversary date

hi
basically my text and web anniversary date was on the 5th of January, i missed it because i had money leftover. if i top up now will my next anniversary date be a month from today (or whenever i decide to top up) or will it be the 5th of February (a month from my original anniversary date) in which case i wont bother as i'll only have the texts for a week (ish)
hope this makes sense
please let me know if you have any idea
sorry if a similar topic has already been posted i couldn't find any.
thanks a lot Smiley Happy

Alrite Mate

Not sure with the Text and Web,

My Girlfriend was used to Top Up £10 a month and get 300 texts, and she used to miss hers now and then, once she'd topped up, that would be her next anniversary date. Her allowance would be added the next day or so.

Just try'n make sure before you Top Up

Hope this helps

Peps
Highlighted
Anonymous

Yes once you top up you will get a new anniversary date, just done a Google search!!

Peps

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

awesome
thanks a lot mate Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

No worries Mate glad to help!!