Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

tarrif

Hello I am new to o2 and I love the tarrifs!
I bought a sony ericsson experia x10 mini pro and love it ! Specially the speed of browsing internet or loading videos and I do this a lot!
I have like a tarrif like I pay 10 pounds a month and I get 300 free text and 500 mb of internet!
its just beem a month but I have noticed that I use the mobile internet a lot and the 500 mb only lasts like half a month Smiley Wink Smiley Sad! N I was wondering if I could get like 1 gb of internet instead of the 300 free text on same price? I use the internet a lot on my phone! Is that even possible?
Topics: 578
Solutions: 4,212

Re: tarrif

Anonymous

Oh ok thanks anyway! Btw how much do I have to pay for 1gb of internet?
Anonymous

Think you can add web bolt on to your tariff it is 500mb for a month.
You cannot get 1gb internet on pay&go.
Ring 2425 free or text WEB to 21300.
Anonymous

oh i didnt know that! thanks
Anonymous

hello again!
i added the bolt on thing! it took my 7.50 pounds balance and its been 2 days now i havent got my 500 mb internet yet! is there something wrong or do i have to wait even more?
Thanks!

Any changes to your tariff and bolt ons become effective on your anniversary date.
Anonymous

So, i have to wait till 16 of December to get my 500 MB web bolt on? If so, then why take my £7.50 right now? And not, then?

Taking the payment is automatic and starts the bolt on process. When changing bolt on or tariff, you are better requesting this 72 hours before your anniversary date.
Call customer service to see if they will change it over manually for you, just say you didn't understand the process and hopefully a friendly adviser might do that, although that's not guaranteed.
Until your bolt on becomes effective you remain on your present terms.
Anonymous

Your bolt-ons are seperate to your anniversary date. (Its like they have their own anniversary date each month)
When you take add a new bolt-on it takes up to 48 hours until its active. Then it will renew on the same date each month.
If more than 48 hours have passed you need to call/email O2.