cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tariff

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi everybody,i am on the talkalot tariff(free calls to 02 & landlines)and i got a txt to say top up before 22 jan to keep getting this tariff,topped up today and was told by 02 that it wont kick in til 22 jan,which i think is wrong as on my 02 sign in page its telling me to top up by 22 jan to avail of this service which i did,totally misleading info from 02,so i have to wait for 22 each month to avail of this service

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you MI5 on both accounts :
I know it's an old tariff but when I was first on it (It's actually my wives ! I have a Monthly Contract) we could top up what we liked so £10 would get 100 mins/Texts, £20 would get 200mins /texts and so on so what "sets" you at a certain package ?

Thanks re O2 Rewards but I can't "save or Claim" because my Balance does not show all my top ups (10%)
Paul
Message 21 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'm not the best person to advise on your rewards as I haven't had a PAYG sim for a long time now.
@Cleoriff or @Anonymous might be able to advise.
I understand what you're saying about your top ups too which is different to the how the current bundles work. If you are at risk of overloading your allowances it may be worth you calling CS on 4445 to get them to set your desired top up amount.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 24

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
@Cleoriff or @Anonymous may be able to advise.
I thought all top ups should show but maybe not until the following month?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 23 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I haven't been on PAYG for some time now. However mine used to work via a text reminder stating i had x amount. I always claimed them immediately to top up. My new balance was shown as soon as I had claimed them. This was 4 years ago now and I can't even remember what tariff I was on...Sorry slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 24