cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tariff changes?

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,was wondering if anyone can help regading tariff changes?

at present paying £31 per month and £6 added data i have been on this now for 17 months out of 24 month contract. i called o2 about a month ago and was told that i had to wait till after 18 months which i found a bit strange. if i read terms and cons! correct you can lower after 12 months.i want to lower to lowest possible to allow paying off contract to get new phone as mines at deaths door.

i also read somewhere that you can upgrade earlier ,i know you can 1 month near end but read that if you are on tariff 600-1200 minutes you can upgrade up to 3 months ahead,does anyone know whats best route to take?

many thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 changed the terms and conditions the only allow you to downgrade 1 tariff now, I could only downgrade down 1 to pay my contract up to the iphone5 a few weeks a go.

Message 2 of 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
With the new T&Cs you can only downgrade by one level unfortunatly you can't swap to the lowest tarif anymore:(

They may allow you to have a discount for upgrading now as long as your taking out a new contract with them.

You can find out your earliest upgrade point in your my O2 account.

If it were me and I was that close to the end of my contract I'd pay it off and take out a new one to save claiming on insurance.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 3