cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable

how do i stop a bolt on before next ann date?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can remove them via your my o2

Or

12. To OPT IN to the Basics data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "BASIC" to 21300 or call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. To OPT IN to the All Rounder data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "ROUND" to 21300 or call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. To OPT IN to The Works data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "WORK" to 21300 or call free on 2425 from your O2 mobile.
13. One month minimum term applies.
14. To OPT OUT of the Basics data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "BASICOFF" to 21300 at least 48 hours before the next payment is due or alternatively call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. To OPT OUT of the All Rounder data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "ROUNDOFF" to 21300 at least 48 hours before the next payment is due or alternatively call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. To OPT OUT of The Works data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "WORKOFF" to 21300 at least 48 hours before the next payment is due or alternatively call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile.
15. You may OPT IN or OPT OUT of the service at any time. However the minimum charge is the monthly fee dependent upon which monthly data Bolt On you have selected. No refunds will be given.

Or live chat can stop them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can remove them via your my o2

Or

12. To OPT IN to the Basics data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "BASIC" to 21300 or call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. To OPT IN to the All Rounder data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "ROUND" to 21300 or call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. To OPT IN to The Works data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "WORK" to 21300 or call free on 2425 from your O2 mobile.
13. One month minimum term applies.
14. To OPT OUT of the Basics data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "BASICOFF" to 21300 at least 48 hours before the next payment is due or alternatively call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. To OPT OUT of the All Rounder data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "ROUNDOFF" to 21300 at least 48 hours before the next payment is due or alternatively call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile. To OPT OUT of The Works data Bolt On send a free text message containing the keyword "WORKOFF" to 21300 at least 48 hours before the next payment is due or alternatively call free on 2202 from your O2 mobile.
15. You may OPT IN or OPT OUT of the service at any time. However the minimum charge is the monthly fee dependent upon which monthly data Bolt On you have selected. No refunds will be given.

Or live chat can stop them.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree with most posts: easiest way, via my o2,if u have it.Then web chat or customer services 202,either the automated service or speaking to an adviser.:smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 4