cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speed to refresh update

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just wondering when my amount to upgrade is going to change

I spoke to someone on the online chat after paying my recent bill who told me it would chabge. I paid it two weeks ago however it wasn't due until the 20th so i expected it to change after then and it still hasn't.

I'm just wondering if there has been a delay in this.

Thanks
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Only Cs can answer this.

Ring them on 202 and circumvent live chat is my advise.

We are all customers with no access to people's accounts.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Only Cs can answer this.

Ring them on 202 and circumvent live chat is my advise.

We are all customers with no access to people's accounts.
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

They started update changes to My O2 (17th I think) and so it hasn't fully updated as yet. My latest calls are showing as the 20th so it's a few days behind. 202 will be able to help for up to date information.

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
It's not when you pay that it changes but when your bill is generated. This is because you always pay 2 weeks after the bill is generated and upto the next bill it will always show the same amount.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

it doesn't change when the bill is produced. It changes when its been paid and the full month is up i.e. you took the contract out on the 4th of the month and your billing date is the 17th. you pay the bill around the 1st then sould change on the 4th. It bills you right to the last day of the contract and its pro rata so will change from the month thats completed and paid for. if that makes sence? it won't change till the month is paid for and then calculates 6 months even if you have 5 and a half months left and you've not paid that month yet in advance 

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
The bill was due on the 20th... I paid it before it was due. I didn't expect it to update until aftet the 20th when my new month starts. I wrnt on the live o2 chat and they said it would update after the bill date 20th...which it hasn't I was just wondering if there were problems...
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

webchat haven't got a clue. say if you have 6 months 1 week left but not yet paid the 7th month yet but then you do, it stil will show 7 months till the month is completed, so say from the 20th - payment - 27th annerverisery date (now 6 months) 

Its not when you bill is produced and paid, its paid and exact month date. 

I work for them and in retention. Sometimes the temination fee is less than the fast track.

What phone you after?

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote: 

I work for them and in retention. 

Shouldn't you have a disclaimer in your signature then....?

Community Guideline #13

13. Staff members posting: Some members of the community are O2 staff but post in an exclusively personal capacity. If you are an O2 staff member, you will need to include the following statement in your signature “I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica”. If you need help with this, send @Toby a private message.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get you, No problems I'll do it now.

Thanks for pointing it out. 

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
No worries, good to have you on board slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10