cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sony experia z2 promotion issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok so ordered the z2 on an upgrade and before i ordered it one of the factors was that i also recieved £80 worth of movies and games downloads,this is also still showing as included in the purchase,i received my handset today and went on to try and download it but had no success,i then found from a third party how to do it and low and behold the game offer ran out in june and the movies in july,

now as i stated this is still showing as avaliable on the website and does not state any expiry date,therefore it is misleading .

I have emailed them to ask what can be done about this,does anyone else have experience of this issue and what was the outcome

cheers

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
As customers here we have no idea unfortunately.
You will have to discuss this with CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Is it Sony you have e mailed ?

I see the offer is showing as available on o2's site. I would therefore contact O2 via 202 ,to see what they can do to help.

And or put your concerns in writing here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain , so they can check the details on the offer and deal with the attached offer on their shop page and possibly offer you an alternative at the same level of cost.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
As customers here we have no idea unfortunately.
You will have to discuss this with CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would take a screenshot if you can of the offer still showing then as bob says complain to O2
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Why complain before even asking CS the question ?

Currently using:
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry I meant contact customer services to ask/complain if they don't accept it
Message 6 of 6