Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

sony ericsson c902 locked

Hi, can anybody advise me please? I sold a brand new sony ericsson c902 on ebay for my daughter who had purchased it from a mail order catalogue. She told me this was open to any network when it was in fact locked to 02. The buyer was most upset to find he couldnt use his vodafone simcard, as he has no network coverage out in the sticks. As a long time 02 contract customer, I have contacted customer service four times to ask how I can resolve the problem and have received four different answers, from going to an 02 store to have proof of purchase faxed, up to getting the buyer to contact callcentre with the number on base of box. I am certainly willing to pay to have the unlock code sent to buyer and was told a charge of £15 would solve the problem. I now have until teatime tomorrow to resolve this and will then have to refund his money. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated
Topics: 48
Kudos: 589
Solutions: 48

If you purcahsed the phone (Not through a contract) and to use on PAYG then the phone will always be locked.

O2 will give you the unlock code, but you have to be with them normaly for at least 3 months and using credit on the phone. After the 3 months, they Norm still ask for a fee to unlock the phone as do most of the other networks.

I cant advise you to have to phone unlock other than the phone with out risking damage to the phone.

Sorry its not good new
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice
Highlighted
Anonymous

You can unlock the C902 using the original cable that comes with the phone and special online software. This is the cheapest way to unlock your phone under a £10er. The link is below

http://www.ultimateunlocker.co.uk