Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

simplicity question

My brother got a new Sony Ericsson for Christmas. He also received a new sim card with £10 credit on it.
I set up online for him to transfer over to Simplicity £15 on a monthly basis. I registered his number and filled in the bank details.
The sim was sent out on 27th December, but never arrived. My bro called into o2 shop and explained that his new simplicity sim card had not arrived in the post. So he was given a new simplicity sim with his phone number on it.
Because he had not received his simplicity sim, he had run out of credit and had to top up the card that was in his phone. He doesn't want to lose this credit.
So if he puts his simplicity sim in his new phone, will he lose the credit that he has already topped up on his 'old' sim card?
Also, is £15 automatically debited from his bank account each month? Or does he have to top up with his debit card?
It also seems a bit unfair that he ordered his simplicity sim on 27th Dec and not had a sim card till today nearly 3 weeks later. Will have lost 3 weeks worth of credit?
Highlighted
Anonymous

simplicity question

You will have to phone customer support up and request a credit. It is likely that it will happen. It will come out by direct debit each month.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: simplicity question

The sim was sent out on 27th December, but never arrived. My bro called into o2 shop and explained that his new simplicity sim card had not arrived in the post. So he was given a new simplicity sim with his phone number on it.

My bro has just received his Simplicity sim card from o2 today. A month later :mansurprised:
He has already put the sim that he was given in the o2 shop into his phone and been using his credit. I have checked online that he is on the correct tariff.

Question????

Can his number be put onto a sim in the o2 shop? I wasn't aware that this could be done.
Does he now just keep/destroy the duplicate sim he has received today from o2.
Highlighted
Anonymous

simplicity question

Anyone???