Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

simplicity 10 12 month with blackberry unlimited

renewal date is 29 April 2011
does it auto renew?
if so can i keep what im currently on?
as ive been on the new simplicity plans and there is nothing about blackberry unlimited
cheers
Highlighted
Topics: 25
Kudos: 275
Solutions: 39

Re: simplicity 10 12 month with blackberry unlimited

Wbat should happen is that you'll go onto a 30 day rolling contract at the same tariff so yes to your question!
Blackberry plans do require the specific BB bolt-on and you will be better served by ringing CS and asking about it for your account.
But and its a time-limited offer, if you are willing to commit to a 24 month contract, you can get a BB Torch (or other models) on the BB Bonus tariff for £25.73. Simplicity for BB at 12 months is £20.43 which bizarrely works out worse value if you don't have a BB over the same period! Of course the long tie-in is the killer for some...
Highlighted
Anonymous

renewal date is 29 April 2011
does it auto renew?
if so can i keep what im currently on?
as ive been on the new simplicity plans and there is nothing about blackberry unlimited
cheers

Are you paying extra for the blackberry bolt on or did you get it during the short time it was a free extra? If so, and you are actually paying a tenner, do nothing, let it run on a 30 day basis cos there's nothing like that now. If you are paying for the bolt on, I'd recommend following sheepdogs advice.
Highlighted
Anonymous

currently paying £10.21 per month for the mins and texts
and £7.65 per month for blackberry unlimted
£17.86 a month
ive already got a torch
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hmmm, it's your call, of course, but that's still not a bad price. I presume you have 300 mins and unltd texts? I'd be tempted to leave well alone u til you need a new phone.
You might ask for the £5 BB bolt on instead of the one you have now, but it would come with a 500mb data limit. With the price you are paying now I am sure yours is unlimited.
Highlighted
Anonymous

yeah all i needed to know if it will just carry on like normal..becuase im happy with the tariff

thanks for the reply
Highlighted
Anonymous

A related question.
I'm on smartphone simplicity 10 12months.
So £10/month and £5 bolt on.
This no longer exists and the 30 day rolling simplicity is £5 more expensive. What happens to the amount I pay when my 12 month contract expires in April?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nothing, your tariff carries on as it is for as long as you want it to.