Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim stopped working

nosim1970
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a problem in that my sim has suddenly stopped working, I've tried the sim in a different phone and it doesn't work.  I've tried a different sim in my phone and it's fine.

all the help info tells me to do this and if I need a replacement sim to contact o2.  I can't seem to get an  access to o2 to ask for a replacement sim.  my phone isn't working so I can't call and I don't have access to a landline right now.  can anyone help?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nosim1970 you can either pop into a local o2 store & they’ll sort a new sim for you or use live chat to get one sent to you.

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nosim1970 you can either pop into a local o2 store & they’ll sort a new sim for you or use live chat to get one sent to you.

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

This isn't customer services @nosim1970 but you can chat here to them here Live chat

If they send you a new sim in the post you can also ask them to activate it once received.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

nosim1970
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

got it sorted through live chat.  many thanks.

Message 4 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
Good to hear mate slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice one mate

Message 6 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome to hear you got it sorted @nosim1970! Thanks for coming back to let us know. slight_smile

Message 7 of 7