Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

sim only in a blackberry

If i was to buy a sim only £20, with bolt on of unlimited web access would this cover the all the features that a blackberry has or would i need a seperate data package to access certain features. ( buying the handset from a friend )

any help appreciated cheers
Highlighted
Anonymous

sim only in a blackberry

You should add a blackberry bolt on to the simplicity sim. The bolt on costs £10 pcm - includes web browsing and push email etc. Be careful with second hand bbs. They have their own unique PIN which is registered with the Blackberry internet Service. You will need to get the PIN and your SIM co-ordinated through customer services.
Highlighted
Anonymous

sim only in a blackberry

If you get the SIMO direct through o2 you can choose the Blackbeery bolt on as your free unlimited bolt on so you dont have to pay the extra £10 per month.
Highlighted
Anonymous

sim only in a blackberry

Highlighted
Anonymous

b/berry bolt on

u can get it on simplicity, its free on the O2 600 + tariff (£20 simo)
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: b/berry bolt on

Highlighted
Anonymous

No you cant.

Yes you can.

You can have 1 Q108 promotional bolt-on with the £20 simo and the blackberry unlim is a Q108 promotional bolt-on.
Highlighted
Anonymous

No you cant.

Yes you can.
You can have 1 Q108 promotional bolt-on with the £20 simo and the blackberry unlim is a Q108 promotional bolt-on.

My apologies, yes you can.
Highlighted
Anonymous

sim only in a blackberry

Is there any information about the BB bolt on?
Can I for example use Skype Instant messaging (or any other application for that purpose)?

Cheers.