Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card

Mark64
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi i have a new phone Samsung A52 5G, also just joined o2 kept my old number, told would be ported over yesterday by 6pm. Still cant make, receive calls or text. It says 4G and 2 bars on top of phone. Have restarted numerous times. Was told to wait til tomorrow, so 3 days with no calls texts? What am i paying monthly for?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mark64Have you rebooted your phone? Often turning it off and back on again helps. If this doesn't work then you can contact O2 using any numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support

If you can't borrow a phone or use a landline then use SKYPE. All info in the guide above

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Mark64
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, yes i have rebooted my phone, turned on and off dozens of times, i seem to be getting some texts, can can send a text to one contact but not another as it says failed to send which is odd, also i cant phone out or receive calls. It just says call ended straight away. I contacted o2 earlier and they said there is an issue with a phone mast as well in my area, which may affect it. So not sure if this has affected my old phone number porting over to the new phone or just mobile issues they just said keep trying and if still issues tomorrow ring back, which is not much help.

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 4