Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card replacement

AWLF13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I lost my Sim on a plane last December and at the same time moved house. I live part year overseas and with Covd haven't been able to get back to UK as yet to go to an O2 store (required) to change my address..you cant do it on line wihout a sim card and you cant ge a new sim card without an address in UK to send it to which must be a UK address. So I ahve been paying monthly fee for nothing for nearly a year (who's the fool) and have now reached the end of my tether. How can I change my address and get a replacement sim without having to go to a UK O2 store ? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@AWLF13 You should have reported the sim as lost when you first lost it. You need to speak to customer service. Instructions for downlaoding Skype to call for free and the numbers available to call are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@AWLF13 You should have reported the sim as lost when you first lost it. You need to speak to customer service. Instructions for downlaoding Skype to call for free and the numbers available to call are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2