Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signed up for 02 sim only threw aerial direct cant find my account on 02

steveogt4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi everyone need some advice i started a sim only account threw aerial direct switching from vodafone ive registered my number on the website but it says i dont have any accounts with them i chatted online but i got disconnected but they said my number  is a business number but mines is personal i dont own a business will this effect me in anyway and how do i find my account thanks 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@steveogt4

Aerial are a bunch of crooks who sign people up on 3 year business contracts with no rights to cancellation at all.

Search the forum for many, many complaints. I'm afraid you've been stitched up !

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@steveogt4 These crooks put you on a business contract with no get out clause. They are known for this 

Message 3 of 13

steveogt4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Wonderful they never mentioned business when they called i got 5gig data unlimited calls and txts for ten pounds is this going to cost me as its under business
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You'll be tied in for 3 years and there is vat to pay on top of everything you have been quoted.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course they won’t tell you it’s a business tariff otherwise they wouldn’t get a sale. Your only options is to buy out the contract in full or complaints 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 6 of 13

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Get familiar with the business T&C's too as they are different to the normal consumer ones https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/business

Currently using:
Message 7 of 13

steveogt4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I only signed upto 24 mpj i dont mind staying with 02 i just want to change to a personal account who do i contact aerial or 02
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@steveogt4 wrote:
I only signed upto 24 mpj i dont mind staying with 02 i just want to change to a personal account who do i contact aerial or 02

As I said above you can only pay in full or see if a complaint works 

Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can't change for 3 years unless @Martin-O2 can help you?

Currently using:
Message 10 of 13