cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sickened by o2 retentions last night

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi guys 

I spoke to o2 retentions last night to do my upgrade by paying off teh remainder of my refresh and taking a deal with teh Galaxy alpha that was offered to me last week, only to be told by the jumped up twit that he would not offer me the deal that i was offered last week because i have not been an o2 customer long enough to be allowed said deal, was told that o2 had no budget to offer me a discount and this was what sickened me as a customer... he said that I have no loyalty to o2 and that i am not a loyal customer... so i am not loyal by handing over £300 to pay my refresh off, take a new handset, im not loyal by paying my bills not only on time each and every month BUT on teh day my bill is actually produced...

this has sickened me as an o2 customer and no seriously thinking about going back to vodafone

this was appaling customer service by retentions and this was all done with Mike in the retentions team at Crestonbrook... 

Jay 

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
I've found the same. The people in store don't know as much as they should. I remember someone telling me a windows phone can be tethered via wifi when in fact i knew that software update wasn't being released for another month. I asked them to show me but they couldn't find the option, it was a fun ten minutes.

I have contemplated, and been told to, working on Saturdays at an O2 store as I can sell lots of correct phones to people, will the targets and get the voucher offers that my mates get for hitting targets.
iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

How rediculous that they would say this to you, especially considering its UTTER RUBBISH. When I called to process my upgrade to the iphone 6 I was told exsisting customers dont get a better deal than new customers.

So they really need to make their minds up dont they.

Message 22 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was with o2 from the days they call bt cellnet I agree their is no loyality any more. I will jump ship if and when a good provider comes.

We need more choice,  we only have TAX dodging vodafone, three with last year technology and EE

technically we only have 2 choices  EE or  O2 if you want some relativily good 4G network. They know that which is why they treat us like this,

Message 23 of 23