Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service upgrade interuptions

Xsentrick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have 3 SIM only phones on my account and had 3 interruptions for 3 to 4 days to my phone service at home over the last few weeks and have had notification of yet another to start tomorrow. I have tried to work from home but these so called 'service network upgrades' don't seem to be working very well, i've seen no benefits and no sign of a refund. Can't get through to speak to anyone or even do online chat. O2 service deteriorating in more ways than one. Very efficient at sending me a bill though. Seriously thinking of speaking to Ofcom. Anyone else having similar problems.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 will be able to see on the system when you have been out of service

Call them and they will refund your accounts for those days

Advice from an O2 Guru to get through:
If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9991 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Xsentrick

I very much doubt you will get a refund.

The upgrade notifications are to warn you that service disruption may happen and to be honest they relate to the underlying infrastructure such as upgrading masts.

Ofcom wont do anything as you haven't followed any of o2 complaints process and the ombudsman is the ombudsman service: communications and not Ofcom.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3