Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

second mobile

ianw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How do I add a second o2 mobile to my o2 account, I've only come accross add product & bring in product back in 2017 and o2 help search and my own doesn't fid either

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ianw 

It isn't possible to separate then if already joined.

If you don't have login details for the second account, you need to call customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Do you mean you want to take out a 2nd contract/number or bring an existing contract/number into your account?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ianw 

If you go to My O2 and find the section My Details> Bring In Products, you can add another one to your account

Bring in products.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
To add another account in My O2 you need to use the bring in other products link.
If you want to take out another account then you can do it online. over the phone or instore.
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ianw 

You have to do it online here http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

You cannot do it in the app.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

ianw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that so far, I've now found bring in products BUT to do that you need to log in for another account but there is no other account. I'm paying for both numbers but can only access one on the only login there is. O2 promised to separate the 2 numbers but have failed. The trouble started because both mobiles were transformed from Talk Talk.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ianw 

It isn't possible to separate then if already joined.

If you don't have login details for the second account, you need to call customer service Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7