Did you mean: 

sasmung buds 2 pro for 1 pound 70 days later still nothing

gadget
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 40 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

i understand this is just a o2 consumer forum rather than anything official but im having major problems with o2 CS and am getting nowhere so any advice is welcome

Still awaiting my free gift from 70 days ago contacted CS but all they say is we will contact the relevant department to send the code they do and the code is invalid. Contacted them again on monday saying this they apologised and said the code would be sent in 2/3 days its now friday and no code yet. 

Is my next step to ask to speak to a manager ?

i've spent 6 hrs either on webchat or on the phone speaking to 5 different CS agents and all they say is we will contact the relevant department. and nothing happens.

advice ?

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

gadget
  • 40 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

you were correct  the code he supplied worked !!

i'll give a fuller update once the buds have arrived but looks like dave came through 

due to be delivered tomorrow crosses fingers 

thanks again to dave for resolving this 

Message 51 of 56

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@gadget 

That sounds promising ; we await tomorrow's update !   

Message 52 of 56

gadget
  • 40 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

apologies for the delay a birthday and a short holiday got in the way lol

Buds arrived i believe on the 5th and we settled on a decent level of compensation for all the trouble 

the problem i believe were that the codes that CS were giving me were in the wrong format the fact it took them this long to figure that out is interesting to say the least .

After Dave took an interest he resolved it within a short length of time and its much appreciated he's restored my faith in o2 and i'm still a happy customer even after this now thats its resolved. 

happy that it got resolved and i got the buds along with compensation for my trouble which is a nice bonus its already been credited to my account. 

thats the end of my saga and if anyone else encounters similar issues it may very well be the simple case of the code not being in the right format for the website. 

thanks to all who replied and gave advice its much appreciated 

Message 53 of 56

Oxonian
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@gadget 

I'm pleased that you are sorted and happy.

For future reference, could you please expand on what you mean by the code being in the wrong format ? I am sure that there will be others who have this problem and it would be helpful to know what format it was in and what format it should have been in.  

Message 54 of 56

gadget
  • 40 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i believe mine was just an isolated incident sorry i couldn't help more or explain in greater detail 

my advice would be to keep at o2 CS until its resolved. 

It all  got sorted in the end which is a nice end to this post

Message 55 of 56

Oxonian
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@gadget 

OK, thanks for the response. 

Message 56 of 56