cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung s2 unlock code did not work

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello..

i had filled an online form for unlocking my samsung s2...filled it in 3 times and got the same code 3 times...it has not worked..therefore i am.wondering if i can get a new code please...
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
The unlocking code is individual to each hanset, the code will always be the same. I would recommend a back up and restore then try the code again

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a user to user forum my friend.

Contact 02 by ringing them.

Try not to use live chat.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
The unlocking code is individual to each hanset, the code will always be the same. I would recommend a back up and restore then try the code again
Message 3 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
how are you using the code?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 13

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

they keep doing like this. never works. and doesn't care customers. I've requested a code  a month and half ago.

still on process. 

o2.PNG

Message 6 of 13

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Although you may have to wait on hold for a while as the phone lines are busy at the moment, I would try calling CS rather than using Live Chat. Contact numbers are on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
If you haven't done so already I would also fill out the request form on this link https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung normally provide unlocking codes quickly. What device are you seeking to be unlocked? For some top end devices o2 won't unlock for the first few months after release although that is normally reserved for Apple kit
Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now O2 will unlock new iPhones if the handset plan is paid up on the Refresh Tariff Nick. 😄
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
An improvement indeed BoB although to be fair if the handset plan is paid then the phone is owned outright so they should.
Message 10 of 13