Anonymous
Not applicable

Cant retrieve my rewards credit gor this quarter

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

just though I'd make this even more confusing, did u know that u can keep your old number and get it transfered to the new account?Once ur out of contract ring 202 and they will transfer you to get this done. You need to provide the deatails for the new and the old account.Astounded

Message 41 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous ,

just though I'd make this even more confusing, did u know that u can keep your old number and get it transfered to the new account?Once ur out of contract ring 202 and they will transfer you to get this done. You need to provide the deatails for the new and the old account.Astounded

@Anonymous  CutieKitty already has two contracts running and wants to get rid of one (if that isn't on this thread..it's on another one of hers)....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 58

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It's all a complete mess really !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 43 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hahah oh guys and yes thanks in aware of the whole number swap situation I have to pay off my whole contract before I can do that!
Message 44 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

See guys she is already aware, all u have to do is let the old contract run out and then get the number transfered to the new account, replacing the new number, so she doesnt end up with two contracts.

It's called a duplicate account transfer. Did that look less confusing?Astounded

Message 45 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Very good @Anonymous  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't worry it was all confusing and expensive for me too!
Message 47 of 58

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Don't worry it was all confusing and expensive for me too!

Not to worry....getting there now:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is never simple is it?:smileywink:

Message 49 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable
But off topic but does anyone else find that using the earphones included with iPhone 6 with the 6 the music is very quiet? I have to have it past the half way mark on volume when I'm traveling on the bus
Message 50 of 58