Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

replace the SIM card please

Hawrami
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The SIM card keeps playing up, sometimes loses signal, looks damaged and would appreciate if a new one to be sent to my address.

regards

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hawrami
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The SIM card keeps playing up, sometimes loses signal, looks damaged and would appreciate if a new one to be sent to my address **********

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hawrami
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The SIM card keeps playing up, sometimes loses signal, looks damaged and would appreciate if a new one to be sent to my address **********

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 2 of 5

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 10994 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

Dear @Hawrami YOU NEED TO REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM

**Flagged Moderator****

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 10994 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

If you require another sim @Hawrami 

YOU NEED TO CONTACT O2 CUSTOMER SERVICES HERE:

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37211 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

Note that O2 will completely disable the existing malfunctioning SIM when they dispatch the new SIM to you. If you do not wand your service cut off for a few days while Royal Mail get the new SIM to your address, simply take some photo id and your phone and SIM into an O2 Shop and let them do the replacement for you in-store - no muss, no fuss and best if all no disconnection 👍🏼

https://stores.o2.co.uk/ will show you where the nearest O2 Shop is to where you are. Good luck @Hawrami.

Please select the answer that helped you best as a Solution, so others can get help in similar situations.

Message 5 of 5