cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reaching a human voice!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am apalled! I have been trying for 35 mins to reah a voice on 202!!! I have called 3 times, sat through interminable auto messages, listened to dreadful music, only to be cut off after x minutes of hanging on!!! The web site doesn't answer my questions, what do you have to do to speak to someone??? I will seriously consider leaving o2 if this continues....... Twitter, look out for my feedback

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Why not try asking here? Unless it is directly account related I'm sure we can help you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Joyful123. Sorry to hear of your problem in getting through to 202. it certainly must be a question of the time you call, as I rang at 8.20am this morning and got through immediately. My phone call took 3 minutes from start to finish. (Sorry to 'rub your nose in it ' so to speak.) Hope you get through soon slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions
Or do as MI5 suggests...and ask your question on this forum..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4