cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unlimited"??????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I always thought "Unlimited" meant "Unlimited"? Obviously not in the 02 world. Not only did I get cut off from my call as I reached my limit for "Unlimited calls" to 02 users but you also took my credit too!...yes you sent me a text but as I was using my phone at the time I didn’t see it..How silly of me.. so could anyone tell me what the cap is for "Unlimited calls" to other 02 users? I am hundreds of miles away from my partner and now have to wait until I can get free calls next month or spend a fortune in credit!...thanks 02 ...maybe you should call this tariff "Unlimited but limited calls?...only a suggestion

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok everyone...stand down!. Problem solved.. had help from a great on-line helper.. many thanks to you x

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok everyone...stand down!. Problem solved.. had help from a great on-line helper.. many thanks to you x
Message 2 of 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

What problem did the support staff resolve may help others searching.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
What did they do ?
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm lost lol, did you come to the end of your months allowance? If you did, it will then use your credit until you top up again start your anniversary date
Message 5 of 5