cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Limited Service" on my MF60

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I've bought an o2 hotspot (ZTE MF60) and a 1GB simplicity data plan and also added the o2 travel bolt on as I want to use this in France.

I'm in Jersey and when I power on the MF60 I get a message about Limited Service.  I can manually select a network but still get the same message and don't get a provider selected or show.  

Any ideas on what I can do to resolve this (not likely to be in the UK until next month to see if it will work there, but the reason I bought this was to also allow me to use it in France)

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
My understanding is that data sims are for UK use only and will not work abroad. You will need a phone sim to use the £1.99 / day travel option.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
My understanding is that data sims are for UK use only and will not work abroad. You will need a phone sim to use the £1.99 / day travel option.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3