cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price rise

Anonymous
Not applicable

what do you guys think about the price rises ? vodaphone no price rise sounds cool!!

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello @Anonymous and welcome to the Community.

Of course few customers like price rises but if you think back to when you signed up, you would have been made aware of the annual price review so it shouldn't really be a surprise.
Message 2 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
first rise was a month into 24 month contract
albeit a small amount, but the principle.....
Message 3 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Honestly I don't like any price rises, but I was aware of them so had the choice.
Sky and Virgin have just announced price rises too for me which are way higher than the pennies increase from O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Most  companies put prices up at the end of March....Isn't it something to do with R.P.I...??

Certainly in my contract...:smileysad:

BT have as well....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 26

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Everyone is well aware of the price increase every year so I'm not sure why any opinion is needed. We knew it would happen and we happily chose to remain with O2.

Message 6 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Says a man now on EE lol.

No seriously @Anonymous if you are only 1 month into your contract then you should certainly know about this and would have agreed to it so as you can see from the comments it is the way it is I'm afraid.

If no price rises during the two years is a deal breaker then your next contract may need to be with Vodafone or Three.
Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been an o2 customer forever & don't recall a price increase like this .As to other companies not the ones I do business with!
So as soon as my contract is over Hello Vodaphone!
Message 8 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's. Only a few pennies so no big deal, you would have been informed about it when your contract started & this will continue each year
Message 9 of 26

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Says a man now on EE lol.

No seriously @Anonymous if you are only 1 month into your contract then you should certainly know about this and would have agreed to it so as you can see from the comments it is the way it is I'm afraid.

If no price rises during the two years is a deal breaker then your next contract may need to be with Vodafone or Three.

I have contracts with both EE and O2. I recently gave up a legacy unlimited data tariff for a 12 month Simplicity 4G tariff with O2 but knew that doing so in February would mean a price rise of some thirty-odd pence in April. My point is that I took this into consideration so made an educated choice at the time. Opinions don't really come into it to be blunt.

Message 10 of 26