cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pne

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive lost my mobile 3 days ago and bought myself a new simcard the day how do i keep my old number guys

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

You could try visiting your local O2 store to see if they can access your account, if they can they have the ability to transfer your number (and any credit on it) onto a new simcard. However you will need to pass a few security questions such as a frequently dialed O2 number, the balance on the phone, when you last topped up and how much you topped up by.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

plz any1

Message 2 of 3

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

You could try visiting your local O2 store to see if they can access your account, if they can they have the ability to transfer your number (and any credit on it) onto a new simcard. However you will need to pass a few security questions such as a frequently dialed O2 number, the balance on the phone, when you last topped up and how much you topped up by.

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 3 of 3