Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone upgrade

adamwiles123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi I am coming to the end of my contract and am wanting to find the best deal I can on a I phone

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38466 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Search the O2 Store, or look at the offers available from an independent reseller, like Mobilephonesdirect or affordablemobiles.co.uk, @adamwiles123.

USwitch and MoneySavingExpert also offer comparison tools to compare deals for what you want across multiple sellers/resellers.

Take your time and look at Upgrade options (this will ask for your current number to proceed, possibly) and at options to buy new. If you buy new, you will need to terminate your existing contract with your current provider, and get a PAC to transfer your number to O2 - which can take 2 or 3 days, during the week. Info on that here: 

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  and here if you are already a customer of O2: Guide: Upgrading Your O2 Phone 

Good luck, @adamwiles123!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38466 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Search the O2 Store, or look at the offers available from an independent reseller, like Mobilephonesdirect or affordablemobiles.co.uk, @adamwiles123.

USwitch and MoneySavingExpert also offer comparison tools to compare deals for what you want across multiple sellers/resellers.

Take your time and look at Upgrade options (this will ask for your current number to proceed, possibly) and at options to buy new. If you buy new, you will need to terminate your existing contract with your current provider, and get a PAC to transfer your number to O2 - which can take 2 or 3 days, during the week. Info on that here: 

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  and here if you are already a customer of O2: Guide: Upgrading Your O2 Phone 

Good luck, @adamwiles123!

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94018 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 3 of 3