Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone delivery

Welshie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i recently purchased an upgrade but the delivery address for the new phone is wrong, how would i go about changing the delivery address for the parcel?

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122844 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions
Message 3 of 11

Welshie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

trying to get through but everytime i do there is only static and then i get hung up on. 

i have full bars of service so there is a problem on their end

Message 4 of 11

Welshie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

also the guide to contact o2 needs the live chat section to either be removed as it is no longer available or a direct link as there is no easy way to find it on the my o2 app or webpage

Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122844 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It's disconnected due to the pandemic @Welshie 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

Welshie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i have contacted o2 multiple times and i have been told to contact dpd (the courier) as the parcel has been shipped to them and o2 have no responsibility now. I have contacted dpd and they have told me to contact the shipper(o2) as they are responsible for the changing of delivery address. o2 have then told me to contact dpd directly which i have via facebook messenger and received the same answer. To call them will cost £6 as it is a premium number and i am not doing this as i am not going to pay a stupid amount just to try and change the shipping address as i will most likely receive the same answer and will have wasted £6. This needs to be fixed urgently as the parcel is currently being sent to an address that i no longer live at. This would not be a problem if there was an option at the upgrade page to choose an address for the parcel to be shipped to. This needs fixing ASAP.

Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122844 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Welshie 

O2 are lying and 'passing the buck'. Sorry but it is THEIR job to contact DPD. Not you.

This is common knowledge on the forum so you are being fobbed off.

Try again tomorrow at 8am when you might find someone more willing to help.

Also there is an option in My O2 to change your personal details, including address.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

Welshie
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok, thanks for telling me. i will be contacting them tomorrow to cancel the upgrade and then will be leaving o2 when my current contract ends in january.

Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions