Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got message my Sim is blocked.

All bills paid ontime.

20 months into contract.

O2 is 0 help.

Usually go over over contract but it's always paid in full by direct debit.

Am severely disabled and now social services and my carer can't contact me to take me anywhere like o2 to fix this.

Can't just wait for them to turn up randomly to check I'm not dead. 

Can post to prove all bills paid ect ect it's due to bill me again in few days.

Any help?

I read a few and you can post o2 don't nt block for no reason ect but they completely have.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

In your situation @abigail3534 it's imperative you get in touch with O2 asap.

If you have paid everything on time, you need to find out why your sim is blocked.

You could try live chat as suggested, or borrow a mobile or use a landline to speak to someone at O2. They open at 8am and that the best time to get in touch

Have you tried taking the sim out of the phone, gently cleaning it and putting it back into the phone?

Please let us know how you get on.

If you can't get this sorted yourself and in your situation. I'm sure our two community admin @Marjo or @Martin-O2 will be willing to help

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Check in your MyO2 to see what is outstanding http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 and you may possibly be able to pay through that.
Alternative ways to pay here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-guides/How-can-I-pay-my-bill-or-Ways-to-pay-guidelines/ba-p/101...
But as you have a DD set up it might be a different issue.
You can always try live chat off this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

In your situation @abigail3534 it's imperative you get in touch with O2 asap.

If you have paid everything on time, you need to find out why your sim is blocked.

You could try live chat as suggested, or borrow a mobile or use a landline to speak to someone at O2. They open at 8am and that the best time to get in touch

Have you tried taking the sim out of the phone, gently cleaning it and putting it back into the phone?

Please let us know how you get on.

If you can't get this sorted yourself and in your situation. I'm sure our two community admin @Marjo or @Martin-O2 will be willing to help

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff

How are you getting on with this @abigail3534? I'm going to drop you a private message here on the forum to get a few additional details to see if we can help from our end to sort this out for you, please do check your PMs when you get a moment?

Message 4 of 4